Re: [exim] postfix ssl_accept error and exim remote_smtp def…

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Jelle de Jong
Para: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [exim] postfix ssl_accept error and exim remote_smtp defer terminated by signal 11
Jelle de Jong wrote:
> Hello everybody,
>
> This week I have been working on a problem for one of my clients. I
> maintain a postfix server for them that is trying receiving mail from an
> other exim server of some other hosting company.
>
> When the hosting companies exim sends an email to my postfix system, my
> systems tries to start a starttls connection after this the connection
> is terminated and the postfix logs shows a ssl_accept error.
>
> I received some debug logs from the hosting company of the exim server
> and there logs show a smtp transport process terminated by signal 11.
>
> I also did some other testings and when I disable starttls on my postfix
> server the exim server has no problem sending mail to my system.
>
> I also showed all my reports and configurations to the postfix team and
> they don't see a direct indication that there is something wrong with
> the postfix systems.
>
> I have organized all debug logs from both sides into the attached
> tarball. I hope somebody is willing to have a look at them and maybe see
> what the heck is going wrong.
>
> server-a is the exim server of the hosting company the files are filtered.
> server-b is my postfix server all information can be made public.
>
> I really hope somebody can help me out here. If more information is
> needed please tell me and i will try to arrange it.
>
> Thanks in advance,
>
> Jelle de Jong

Something when wrong when I created the tarball, I removed the tar
extension, so in this mail the correct attachment.

I would also like to point that signall 11 is SIGSEGV Core Invalid
memory reference aka segmentation fault that happens on the exim side,
that does not sound good, but I don't know why it is happening, I hope
somebody can help.

The postfix server has no other ssl_accept errors and is able to receive
tls secure mail from other servers. I just don't see what goes wrong.

Best regards,

Jelle de Jong