[exim] Recipient Verification

Author: David Chait
To: Exim Users List
Subject: [exim] Recipient Verification
How would I configure Exim to verify recipients for inbound mail against the delivery smarthost prior to delivering?

DemandTec Email Notice

This email and any attachments may contain confidential and/or proprietary
information and is intended solely for the use of the addressee. If you are not
the intended recipient we request that you notify us via email or telephone and
delete all copies of the message from your systems. Additionally, although
DemandTec has taken reasonable precautions to ensure the security of this
email and any attachments, we encourage you to take similar precautions and
accept no liability for any loss or damage resulting from its use.

DemandTec, 1 Circle Star Way, Suite 200, San Carlos, CA 94070, 650-226-4600