Re: [exim] EXIM and Exchange 2007

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Niels Jende
Para: 'Stefan Lubitz'
CC: Exim-users
Asunto: Re: [exim] EXIM and Exchange 2007
Hi Stefan, *,

well unfortunately there isn't such a file, which makes me quite unhappy.
What I'm looking for is the file in which I define the queue and basically
all the other parametres.

Hasn't got anyone an idea where I have to set these parameters on a debian
Etch System?

And due to that, has one of you a HowTo which is based on Exim 4 and debian
Etch? This would be just awesome! I haven't found one on the WWW but I hope
that one of you has got a HowTo or Link for me. Stefans Link is quite good,
but it's based on a RedHat // SuSe System and it uses a GUI in that case
GDM. Neither GDM nor KDM will be installed on the System as it's not needed.
The Exim Installation should be possible with some help without a GUI and
without switching the OS.

Hope to hear from you
Regards and Thanks
Niels

__________ Hinweis von ESET Smart Security, Signaturdatenbank-Version 4167
(20090618) __________

E-Mail wurde gepruft mit ESET Smart Security.

http://www.eset.com