Re: [exim] EXIM and Exchange 2007

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Stefan Lubitz
Para: 'Niels Jende'
CC: exim-users
Assunto: Re: [exim] EXIM and Exchange 2007
Hi,

in German:
http://www.linux-forum.de/gel-st-exim4-einzelne-user-an-anderen-smtp-server-
weiterleiten-27124.html

in English:
http://www.exim-new-users.co.uk/content/view/95/39/

Hope this helps,

Stefan

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: exim-users-bounces@??? [mailto:exim-users-bounces@exim.org] Im
Auftrag von Niels Jende
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 18. Juni 2009 08:39
An: Exim-users@???
Betreff: [exim] EXIM and Exchange 2007

Hi Folks,

well what I'm looking for is a well documentated HowTo to set up EXIM for
Exchange 2007. What I'd like to do is this:

I want EXIM to be kinda like my email Pushserver, which means that Exim
picks up our mails from the domain mydomain.tld and forwards the mails to
the appropriate user on the Exchange Server. Sending mails as like as this:
Exchange sends the mails to Exim and Exim will deliver them through the
Providers Host.

The main problem is, that I haven't used EXIM at all and due to that I'm in
need for some help to get EXIM configured. I honestly hope that one of you
has realized something like that and is willing to help and assist me a bit!

Thanks a lot
Regards
Niels

__________ Hinweis von ESET Smart Security, Signaturdatenbank-Version 4165
(20090618) __________

E-Mail wurde gepruft mit ESET Smart Security.

http://www.eset.com