Re: [exim] time-of-day ACLs

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Yan Seiner
Para: Exim-users
Assunto: Re: [exim] time-of-day ACLs
Yan Seiner wrote:
> I'd like to be able to deny access to specific users at specific times of
> day.
>
> For example, user Joe might have access during the following hours (local
> time):
>
> 0600-0745
> 1700-1900
> 2000-2145
>
> At times other than these Joe's access to the smtp server should be
> denied. I'd like to be able to do this on a per-user basis.

Can anyone give me any clues?

I've been reading through the docs but I can't get any traction....

What I want (I think) is something that takes $authenticated_id and
$tod_full, extracts DOW, hour, and minute, checks against an acl for
allowed times for that user, and either denies or accepts. I've been
playing with this but all the acls I build are ignored (no error, but
nothing happens.)

Is there an acl for idiots guide somewhere?

--
Yan Seiner