Re: [exim] Exchange routing redux

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Derrick MacPherson
Para: d
CC: Exim-users
Assunto: Re: [exim] Exchange routing redux
d wrote:
> I sent this about 5 hours ago to the list but haven't seen it yet, I
> aplogize if the inevitable happnes that it shows up 2 minutes after I
> send this message.
>
> I've got a working unix only email system that about 50 accounts will
> need to be routed to exchange. I've looked at
> http://wiki.exim.org/MsExchangeAddressVerification
>
> and I've got a router that looks like:
>
> exchange_user:
> driver = redirect
> domains = +exchange_domains
> headers_add = X-Original-Recipient: $local_part@$domain
> allow_fail
> allow_defer
> forbid_file
> forbid_pipe
> redirect_router = exchangeroute
> data = ${lookup ldap {LDAP_AD_MAIL_RCPT} {${local_part}@${domain}}}
>
> and the redirected router:
>
> exchangeroute:
> driver = manualroute
> domains = +exchange_domains
> transport = remote_smtp
> route_list = * 204.244.50.130
> condition = ${if
> def:h_X-Original-Recipient:{$h_X-Original-Recipient:}
> {$local_part@$domain}}
> headers_remove = X-Original-Recipient
> # no_more
>
> followed by the localuser router
>

> What I have happening is mail routes to exchange ok if there's a valid
> exchange account, if not it's sent back to exim, then which turns into
> a loop. The webpage mentioned above refers to using the router with
> the data section different:
>
> data = ${lookup ldap {LDAP_AD_MAIL_RCPT} \
> {${local_part}@${domain}}{:fail: User unknown}}
>
> This is causing all addresses to fail, as well as they say to use this
> for verification.. So there's a hole in my thinking that I'm missing,
> and I'd appreciate some pointers as to where to look, if wanted I can
> provide debug info but I figured I'd start off with this. Thanks for
> your time.

Is this possibly due to the fact that Exim would need to talk to an Edge
Transport server, to get told the email address is invalid? Anyone know
another way to do this, this set up with 3 Windows servers, 1 as the DC,
1 for CAS, and 1 as Hub Transport, Mailbox, and Unified Messaging.. I'll
dig around on the Hub Transport, maybe there's something there... Thanks