Re: [exim] greylisting

Top Pagina
Auteur: Ian P. Christian
Aan: exim users
Onderwerp: Re: [exim] greylisting
2009/6/8 David Woodhouse <dwmw2@???>:
> I'd suggest reading http://wiki.exim.org/SimpleGreylisting -- the prose
> sets out some things that you may want to think about regardless of
> which greylisting implementation you use, and then there's an example
> Exim configuration which shouldn't suffer most of the stupid problems
> that postgrey does.

There's actually a flaw in this implementation here.

# Generate a hashed 'identity' for the mail, as described above.
warn set acl_m_greyident =
${hash{20}{62}{$sender_address$recipients$h_message-id:}}

Because it's common at the moment to get a mail to someone sent from
their own address without a message ID, hash clashes occour.

I'm currently not sure of the best way to d eal with this - perahps
adding the Subject line into the hash...

Perhaps I should just block mail sent from someone, to themselves,
with a null message ID.

--
Blog: http://pookey.co.uk/blog
Follow me on twitter: http://twitter.com/ipchristian