Re: [exim] sanity check, please?

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Phil Pennock
Para: Noah Meyerhans, exim-users
Assunto: Re: [exim] sanity check, please?
On 2009-06-10 at 23:44 -0400, Noah Meyerhans wrote:
> On Wed, Jun 10, 2009 at 02:55:54PM -0700, Phil Pennock wrote:
> > > Right, I wasn't sure if it would send mail to all of them or not. I had
> > > only tested, so far, the case where this host is the only MX for
> > > $domain. But there doesn't seem to be a way to get only the low-number
> > > MX for a given domain...?
> >
> > http://lists.exim.org/lurker/message/20090527.213428.45e1069c.en.html
>
> Wow, that's... impressive! And maybe just a little terrifying. :)

Thank you, I'm here all week.

> What do you think of this revised set of routes:

Tentatively, looks sane. Provided that $self_hostname is the rewritten
hostname, not the original one, and I don't feel like testing that for
myself right now.

If you haven't already seen it, "exim -d" and various augmentations
thereof (exim -d+expand+dns+route) can be informative, especially if you
can set up a parallel set of test domains in DNS to trial the changes on
your test box.

-Phil