Re: [exim] Exim4 crashed..?

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Space Ship Traveller
Para: Sven Hartge
CC: exim users, Henri Shustak
Assunto: Re: [exim] Exim4 crashed..?
To clarify:

    - libc6-xen was already installed. In its initial state, I was
getting error messages and slow performance.
    - Changed hwcap from 1 to 0, restarted machine, error messages are
now gone.

This is also the recommended course of action on the Debian wiki:

    http://wiki.debian.org/Xen#A4gbsegfixuperrors

Can you please explain why this is broken? Is there some other reason
why I am getting error messages?

Kind regards,
Samuel