[exim] $authenticated_id ACL

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Thomas kinghorn
Para: exim-users
Assunto: [exim] $authenticated_id ACL
Good afternoon list.

I am having a problem matching authenticated_id's in an ACL.

I have 2 lists: auth_list_1 & auth_list_2

auth_list_1: contains email addresses (which is used as the
authenticated_id)
auth_list_2: contains strings like: smtpauth-username

I have macro's defined for each list

I am trying to ACL authenticated_id's which are being abused

in the ACL's section, I have:

#Deny abused Accounts
   deny
    message  = Prohibited Sender
    condition  = ${if
or{{match_address{$authenticated_id}{AUTH_LIST_1}}{eq{$value}{AUTH_LIST_2}}}}
    logwrite = :main: Compromised Account: Authid: $authenticated_id

When I send a test mail using smtp_auth, the mail using the auth_id which is
an email address, it denies the message correctly.

However, when I try with the auth details smtpauth-username, if fails.

The log shows:

     no @ found in the subject of an address list match:
subject="smtpauth-username" pattern="user@???"

A kick in the right direction would be appreciated.
I can't seem to find a string expansion which works.

Thanks

Tom