Re: [exim] Unable to send email from email clients

Autor: W B Hacker
A: exim users
Assumpte: Re: [exim] Unable to send email from email clients
Martin A. Brooks wrote:
> On 07/06/2009 19:35, Peter Bowyer wrote:
>> Then your experience, which I'm sure is entirely valid, is very
>> narrow, and you should be careful about advising new users based on
>> it.
>>

> Well, okay, let's go for my "martin@???" address, which just
> past its 9th birthday. As is _also_ the only one to ever have been
> "administratively prohibited" for the reasons in debate, as it was by
> Bill's server :)
>
> Is that enough? :)

Martin,

Just to show you there is nothing *personal* at this end, I have just now
whitelisted your IP of: 82.69.6.203

You should no longer see an 'administrative prohibition' message from my server.

The rest of the world is on its own.

Not all of them suffer fools.

Bill

“A brilliant man would find a way not to fight a war.”

(Isoroku Yamamoto)