Re: [exim] matching envelope from and from

Author: David Saez Padros
To: Graeme Fowler
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] matching envelope from and from
Hi

this will work without false positives is you can somehow
count the number of received: lines, only one line will mean
that the message is faked (as in the original example), the
other way will be to sign messages using dkim but some lists
will strip the dkim headers

--
Salu-2 y hasta pronto ...

    On-Line Services 2000 S.L.       telf    +34 902 50 29 75