Re: [exim] Ratelimit Examples

Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: Darran Coy
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: Exim Users
Aihe: Re: [exim] Ratelimit Examples

On
> Behalf Of Edgar Lovecraft
> Sent: Thursday, June 04, 2009 3:33 PM
> To: exim users
> Subject: [exim] Ratelimit Examples
>
> I may just be missing this somewhere, but has anyone put together a
> collection of ratelimit examples that are actually used in production?

[Darran Coy]
I couldn't find any single source.

But here's our snippets, that I found somewhere, if you want a first
start crib...

smtp_ratelimit_hosts = *
smtp_ratelimit_mail = 2,0.5s,1.05,4m
smtp_ratelimit_rcpt = 4,0.5s,1.05,4m

# Slow down fast remote senders;
defer message = Sorry, busy.
        ratelimit = 30 / 1h / per_rcpt / strict
        hosts = !+relay_from_hosts
        log_message = Ratelimit: REMOTE Per user sender rate limit
$sender_rate / $sender_rate_period DEFERRED

# System-wide remote rate limit
defer message = Sorry, busy.
        ratelimit = 10 / 1s / $primary_hostname
        hosts = !+relay_from_hosts
        log_message = Ratelimit: REMOTE System rate limit
exc$sender_rate / $sender_rate_period DEFERRED

# Slow down fast LOCAL senders;
defer message = Sorry, busy.
        ratelimit = 20 / 1h / per_rcpt / strict
        ratelimit = 60 / 1h / per_rcpt / $sender_address
        hosts = +relay_from_hosts
        log_message = Ratelimit: LOCAL Per user sender rate limit
$sender_rate / $sender_rate_period DEFERRED

# System-wide LOCAL rate limit
defer message = Sorry, busy.
        ratelimit = 20 / 1s / $primary_hostname
        hosts = +relay_from_hosts
        log_message = Ratelimit: LOCAL System rate limit exc$sender_rate
/ $sender_rate_period DEFERRED