Re: [exim] rewriting a date header - how?

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Jeffrey 'jf' Lim
Para: Daniel Tiefnig
CC: Exim Users List
Asunto: Re: [exim] rewriting a date header - how?
On Fri, May 29, 2009 at 9:04 PM, Daniel Tiefnig <exim@???> wrote:

> Mike Cardwell wrote:
> > headers_remove = Date
> > headers_add    = Date: ${sg{$h_Date:}{ ZE8}{ +0800}}

> > I don't know if $h_Date: will be set though because of the header
> > removal.
>
> It is. Headers aren't removed (nor added) in routers/transports until
> that copy of the message is transported.
>
> br,
> daniel

thanks, guys!! Really appreciate the response you've given me. This has
really helped shortcut what looked to be a loong tedious process of
troubleshooting, and potentially looking through code... :)

-jf

--
In the meantime, here is your PSA:
"It's so hard to write a graphics driver that open-sourcing it would not