[exim] router problem.

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Phill Harvey-Smith
Para: exim-users
Assunto: [exim] router problem.
Hi,

I'm having problems with a couple of routers in my exim.conf, routers in
question are as follows :-

hostlist   warwick_hosts    = 127.0.0.1 : 137.205.0.0/16

# Alias database lookup, the first one accepts email to aliases that are
# flagged for accepting mail for any address either external or
# internal.

mysql_alias_nonlocal:
         driver = redirect
         data = ${lookup mysql{select alias from alias where
address='$local_part@$domain' and local_only='N'}}
         allow_fail
         allow_defer
         file_transport = address_file
         pipe_transport = address_pipe

# Alias database lookup, this second lookup processes aliases that are
# only valid for local (warwick) addresses, any address that has
# local_only set to 'Y' can only receive mail from within warwick.

mysql_alias_local:
         driver = redirect
         data = ${lookup mysql{select alias from alias where
address='$local_part@$domain' and local_only='Y'}}
         allow_fail
         allow_defer
    condition = ${if {match_ip{$sender_host_address}{+warwick_hosts}}}
         file_transport = address_file
         pipe_transport = address_pipe

Both of these work as intended for aliases that expand to a single email
address, however if I have an alias that is flagged for non-local, which
expands to one or more addresses that are flagged for local only those
addresses will fail as the $sender_host_address is not a local one.

Is there any way that I can detect this and enable the non-local
delivery for addresses that are expanded from other aliases.

Cheers,

Phill.