Re: [exim] rewriting a date header - how?

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Daniel Tiefnig
Para: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [exim] rewriting a date header - how?
Jeffrey 'jf' Lim wrote:
> I have considered using the 'transport_filter' option - but at this
> point in time, if exim can do it, I would rather have exim do it,
> than an external script for what really should be a simple rewrite.

Well, what do you want to replace it with? The current date and time?
Then you may simply use a remove-and-add approach in one of your
routers/transports:

  headers_remove = Date
  headers_add    = Date: $tod_full

Is a little bit easier than relaying the message one more time as
suggested by Mike and does the same thing.

If you want to keep the original date and time, you may not be able to
avoid using perl for example.

  headers_remove = Date
  headers_add    = Date: ${perl{redate_func}{$h_Date:}}

The content of redate_func is left as an exercise for the reader. ;o)

Oh, and yes, you really should fix your webmail software.

hth,
daniel