Re: [exim] perform different authentication depending on int…

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Dennis Davis
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: exim users
Αντικείμενο: Re: [exim] perform different authentication depending on interface?
On Thu, 28 May 2009, B. Cook wrote:

> From: B. Cook <bcook@???>
> To: exim users <exim-users@???>
> Date: Thu, 28 May 2009 11:22:48 -0400
> Subject: [exim] perform different authentication depending on interface?
>
> Is this possible?
>
> This is what I currently have..
>
> 336 begin authenticators
> 337
> 338 login:
> 339 driver = dovecot
> 340 public_name = LOGIN
> 341 server_socket = /var/run/dovecot/auth-client
> 342 # setting server_set_id might break several headers in mails sent by
> authenticated smtp. So be careful.
> 343 server_set_id = $1
> 344
> 345 plain:
> 346 driver = dovecot
> 347 public_name = PLAIN
> 348 server_socket = /var/run/dovecot/auth-client
> 349 server_set_id = $1
> 350
>

> and I would like to add additional options like if they are coming from
> 127.0.0.1..
>
> login:
>    driver = dovecot
>    public_name = LOGIN
>    server_socket = /var/run/dovecot/auth-client
>    server_set_id = $1@???

> plain:
>    driver = dovecot
>    public_name = PLAIN
>    server_socket = /var/run/dovecot/auth-client
>    server_set_id = $1@???

> Is that possible?

Maybe.

> how would I do that?

See the description of the client_condition generic option for
authenticators. Something like:

client_condition = ${if eq {$sender_host_address}{127.0.0.1}}

on the appropriate authenticators might do what you want.

(I haven't tested or tried this, your guarantee has just expired :-)
--
Dennis Davis, BUCS, University of Bath, Bath, BA2 7AY, UK
D.H.Davis@???               Phone: +44 1225 386101