[exim] Exim with deliverquota bounces problem

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Andrey
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: exim-users
Αντικείμενο: [exim] Exim with deliverquota bounces problem
Hello,

I'm using deliverquota as LDA with pipe transport of Exim 4.69.
Everything works fine except sending over quota bounces.

AFAIK, deliver quota returns EX_NOPERM(77) error when delivering was
failed and in over quota case too.

But in Exim logs I see the following:

2009-05-28 00:36:10 1M9Pr8-0003Mh-CJ <= -@-.com H=*.*.ru [-.-.-.-]
P=esmtp S=5750 id=4A1D9E65.00000029@mail.-.com
2009-05-28 00:36:10 1M9Pr8-0003Mh-CJ <-@-.ru>: local_delivery transport
output: Mail quota exceeded.
2009-05-28 00:36:10 1M9Pr8-0003Mh-CJ ** -@-.ru R=local_user
T=local_delivery: Child process of local_delivery transport returned 77
(could mean permission denied) from command: /usr/local/bin/deliverquota
2009-05-28 00:36:10 1M9Pr8-0003Mh-CJ Completed

Does Exim handle EX_NOPERM error? Can it be configured to send over
quota bounces in that case? If no, I guess it is possible to patch
deliverquota itself, but don't know what error number(s) should I use.
Any idea?

Thanks.