Re: [exim] Blocking Authenticated Exim user whose ip address…

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: W B Hacker
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: exim users
Αντικείμενο: Re: [exim] Blocking Authenticated Exim user whose ip address isin an RBL
normallybaffled wrote:

*trimmed*

>> .... There is nothing we can see that should trigger a block at
>> barracuda other than the user's offending ip address... have you heard of
>> this happening to anyone else?

Yes on the Caca-ruda.

There have even been a few posts *here* of those writing-up Exim acl tests that
'dug into' prior received info when that is clearly and obviously going to
eventually hit a dynamic / DHCP'ed IP and/or non-routable IP (192. or localhost,
127. etc) at the MUA and first leg of sending in nearly all cases.

Not a useful test for anything coming off an end-user MUA, though it can cut
traffic load astonishngly well...

;-)

Bill