Re: [exim] Debian and Exim

Top Pagina
Auteur: W B Hacker
Aan: exim users
Onderwerp: Re: [exim] Debian and Exim
Hill Ruyter wrote:
> I run Exim on Debian
> I must admit I was unaware of the Debian list so have normally asked
> questions here
> I don't believe I have mentioned before I run Debian so have not been sent
> to the other list
>
> I do, however, run the monolithic config rather than split not that it would
> make much difference.
>
> Could you guys tell me where to find this other list, I may find it useful
> to subscribe
>
> Hill

Ah, well ... that's the other point that comes up from time to time.

That information - and, ISTR. reasons why one could benefit from looking for
information there ...

.. is all laid out in your on-box docs....

;-)

Archive searchs are easy - and worthwhile - even if not subscribed.

As said - Marc has put a great deal of time and effort into it.

Bill