Re: [exim] Debian and Exim

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Hill Ruyter
Para: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [exim] Debian and Exim
I run Exim on Debian
I must admit I was unaware of the Debian list so have normally asked
questions here
I don't believe I have mentioned before I run Debian so have not been sent
to the other list

I do, however, run the monolithic config rather than split not that it would
make much difference.

Could you guys tell me where to find this other list, I may find it useful
to subscribe

Hill