Re: [exim] Recipient whitelisting from dnslist check

Author: Dave Pooser
To: Alvaro Uría, exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Recipient whitelisting from dnslist check
> I've seen how to whitelist a domain (domainlist) or a host (hostlist)
> from RBL checking but I don't know if it can be done for a few
> recipients (ie. localpart@???), and how would be done (note it
> wouldn't be a general whitelist, only for bypassing RBL checks).

Here's a sample (mind the linewrap):

  deny    message       = Message rejected because $sender_host_address is
listed at $dnslist_domain\n$dnslist_text
          !hosts    = +whitelisted
          !localparts = localpart : postmaster : motherinlaw
          dnslists      = zen.spamhaus.org : sip.invaluement.com

As a practical matter, you'd probably define a file with the local parts in
question instead of listing 'em all in the .conf file.
--
Dave Pooser
Cat-Herder-in-Chief, Pooserville.com