Re: [exim] Duplicate emails

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Peter Bowyer
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: exim users
Αντικείμενο: Re: [exim] Duplicate emails
On 20/05/2009, Dave Lugo <dlugo@???> wrote:
> On Wed, 20 May 2009, W B Hacker wrote:
> >
> > Unless 'partially obfuscated' changed more than I think it did, roughly
> > one-second processing is within reach on that one, as it is a known spam
> engine:
> >

> That's an interesting comment, as I have several customers for
> which I've had to whitelist constantcontact.
>
> Can we stick to just the technical issue the OP is having?

Indeed. Anyone wishing to engage in heated discussion of whether
Constant Contact are spammers or not will feel right at home over on
the spam-l list - which, in case anyone's interested, has recently
moved - details at www.spam-l.com. All sides of this argument, and
several you won't have thought of yet, are well represented there.

Peter

--
Peter Bowyer
Email: peter@???