Re: [exim] Duplicate emails

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Dave Lugo
A: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [exim] Duplicate emails
On Wed, 20 May 2009, W B Hacker wrote:

> Unless 'partially obfuscated' changed more than I think it did, roughly
> one-second processing is within reach on that one, as it is a known spam

engine:

That's an interesting comment, as I have several customers for
which I've had to whitelist constantcontact.

Can we stick to just the technical issue the OP is having?

> Which raises the question - how much of the problem the OP reports is
> driven by a server spending more time than it needs to anal-izing spam
> that could have been rejected early on smell alone?

Spam is determined by the recipient or domain owner. You're
neither in this case ;)

Dave Lugo   dlugo@???    LC Unit #260   TINLC