Re: [exim] Duplicate emails

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Ian Eiloart
Para: schmerold2
CC: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [exim] Duplicate emails
Please keep the conversation on the list. I've partially obfuscated the
email addresses in your log extract.

--On 19 May 2009 15:20:23 -0500 schmerold2@??? wrote:

> Guess new server is not going to help:
> [root@mx0 ~]# grep 1M6Vfd-0000VR-Vl /var/log/exim/main.log
> 2009-05-19 15:13:16 1M6Vfd-0000VR-Vl <=
> ESC1102585670301_1102184301057_xxxx@???
> H=ccm32.constantcontact.com [208.75.123.228] P=esmtp S=29124
> id=1102585670301.1102184301057.xxxx.7.241610FF@scheduler
> 2009-05-19 15:13:17 1M6Vfd-0000VR-Vl => xxxx@??? R=internal
> T=remote_smtp H=mail.katy.com [216.86.147.164] X=TLSv1:AES256-SHA:256
> 2009-05-19 15:13:17 1M6Vfd-0000VR-Vl Completed
> [root@mx0 ~]#
>
> We are processing in under a minute.

This log entry doesn't prove that. The first line was logged when you
accepted the message. The question is, what was the period from their
making a connection to that point. To get that, you need to make your
logging more verbose. Check the documentation for log_selector (section
49.15 Reducing or increasing what is logged).

You probably want to add some of these: smtp_connection
smtp_incomplete_transaction smtp_no_mail smtp_protocol_error
smtp_syntax_error ident_timeout

--
Ian Eiloart
IT Services, University of Sussex