Re: [exim] "rejected after DATA" without explanation

Author: Marc Haber
To: Exim Users List
Subject: Re: [exim] "rejected after DATA" without explanation
Hi Mike,

On Tue, 19 May 2009 16:56:35 +0100, Mike Cardwell
<exim-users@???> wrote:
>I guess it would do that if you fell of the end of your acl_smtp_data
>acl without accepting or rejecting.

Indeed. Now I'll have to worry about why this setup has been working
99.9% of the time while I'd have expected the setup without the
trailing "accept"[1] to eat much more legitimate e-mail.

Thanks for helping.

Greetings
Marc

[1] the data acl in question does only contain deny and drop stanzas
and should really default to accept