[exim] "rejected after DATA" without explanation

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Marc Haber
Para: exim-users
Assunto: [exim] "rejected after DATA" without explanation
Hi,

under which circumstances does exim generate rejectlog messages like
this:
|2009-05-18 15:56:11 1M63K6-0003Vi-RJ H=mail.example.com [a.b.c.d]> F=<info@???> rejected after DATA

The vast majority of matches for "rejected after DATA" in my rejectlog
have an explanation, which usually is the message or log_message
setting from the ACL, and my DATA ACL does not have any deny stanza
without message/log_message.

What exactly is happening here?

Greetings
Marc