Re: [exim] Duplicate emails

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: W B Hacker
A: exim users
Asunto: Re: [exim] Duplicate emails
schmerold2@??? wrote:
> It does seem like we are going to need to beef up the Exim hardware and
> perhaps go to local RBL.

Not necesarily.

See if you can do this first:

- if you dare, grant the 'trusted' incoming exemptions and with an 'endpass'

- Insure the 'cheap' tests with the highest success rate come first.

Ex:

- chronic-offender? place the IP/range in ipfw or pf

Exim:

- IP-based LWL

- IP-based LBL

- rDNS lookup

- dynamic IP RBL

etc...

THEN:

- configure SA (if used) to do NO Bayes, NO AWL, NO IP, DNS, DK/DKIM, SPF
tests. Basically NO callouts *of any kind*, just header eval and body analysis.

Exim has already done the other ones that matter.

Bill