Re: [exim] is this possible with exim

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Dave Evans
Para: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [exim] is this possible with exim
On Mon, May 18, 2009 at 11:30:40AM +0200, isolderj@??? wrote:

> I want to set up a router that will do the following. I wanna send and email to a specific address say
>
> list@???
>
> then have the list@??? expanded to a set of email addressess. The
> router will then pass the exapnded $local_part of each email address to a
> pipe transport which then would parse it to a script for further action.

http://www.exim.org/exim-html-current/doc/html/spec_html/index.html

Sounds like you need to read chapters 22 "The redirect router" and 29 "The
pipe transport".

If that doesn't help, please be more specific about what you need help with.
Could just be me, but I found your posting rather vague, hence a vague
response...

--
Dave Evans
http://djce.org.uk/