Re: [exim] acl black art help wanted

Autor: Hill Ruyter
A: 'Hill Ruyter', exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [exim] acl black art help wanted
Ok so now I am even more frustrated

I managed to get exim to run the ols helo check
But it stopped me from sending mail from my own server

Clearly my PC client cant have a verified HELO
So how do I make the list ignore authenticated hosts ?

Aaaaargh

Hill