Re: [exim] Sender callout verification on BATV signed addres…

Author: Dave Pooser
To: Exim users
Subject: Re: [exim] Sender callout verification on BATV signed addresses
> In the other hand we do callouts with a special
> username (not <>) to avoid problems with servers rejecting bounces

No matter your opinion on callouts, that is an epically bad idea. Imagine
that you and I are both doing that, and I want to send you an email:

You get an email from dave-exim@???
    Your server replies with a callback from foo@???
My server sees an incoming message from foo@??? to
dave-exim@??? and responds with a callout from bar@???