Re: [exim] Sender callout verification on BATV signed addres…

Author: Mike Cardwell
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Sender callout verification on BATV signed addresses
David Saez Padros wrote:

> we use callbacks on a similar way, we do not do the callback
> if the incoming mail passes spf, dkim is not used to prevent
> callbacks because we do callbacks at RCPT time and dkim needs
> to reach DATA, we also use whitelisting to prevent callouts too

Can I ask why you don't do the call backs in DATA then? If I were to use
callbacks, personally I'd want to make sure they were run at the very
end of my spam filtering to reduce the likelyhood of my server being
listed on an RBL for backscatter...

--
Mike Cardwell
(https://secure.grepular.com/) (http://perlcv.com/)