Re: [exim] I need to remove my email address from archived p…

Author: Peter Bowyer
To: exim users
Subject: Re: [exim] I need to remove my email address from archived posts
On 12/05/2009, Charlie <mi6@???> wrote:
> Hi,
> I am trying to get my email address removed from a couple of archive
> postings that are displayed at www.exim-users.org/
> The pages are these ones:
> http://www.exim-users.org/forums/archive/index.php/t-53751.html
> and
> http://www.exim-users.org/forums/archive/index.php/t-53664.html
> The problem is that I have no way of contacting anyone at that site as
> membership is now closed, and the contact email address for them doesn't
> work.
> I am receiving a ton of spam every day, and am trying to remove my email
> address from such webpages.
> I was hoping that someone here might be in charge of that forum and be able
> to help me somehow.
> Any help would be great...

You posted about this only a few days ago - the response is likely to
be the same. As a result of your (and our) inability to contact the
admins of exim-users.org the exim list admins cut off the feed of new
posts to that site. To be clear, exim-users.org is not run by the Exim
project.

Good luck with trying to remove your email address from the www. Even
if you manage it, it's unlikely to make the slightest bit of
difference to your spam load.

Peter

--
Peter Bowyer