Re: [exim] SPF Feature - Walk Received header

Autor: Peter Bowyer
A: exim users
Assumpte: Re: [exim] SPF Feature - Walk Received header

> SPF is for the most part useless. I'm trying to figure out SOME use for it.

Its major use to support whitelisting has been well-discussed here,
and I recall you joining in the conversation. That use doesn't suffer
any issues around dropping forwarded mail, other than the fact that
forwarded mail that doesn't pass SPF won't be whitelisted (which is
way less troublesome than it being rejected).

Pete

--
Peter Bowyer
Email: peter@???