Re: [exim] Debian and Exim (Was: Spamassassin)

Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: Odhiambo ワシントン
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: Mihamina Rakotomandimby (R12y)
Kopio: exim-users
Aihe: Re: [exim] Debian and Exim (Was: Spamassassin)
On Thu, May 7, 2009 at 10:53 AM, Mihamina Rakotomandimby (R12y) <
mihamina@???> wrote:

> Odhiambo ワシントン wrote:
> > Can we please see your Exim config somewhere? I hope it's not Debian!!
>
> Why such an assumption?
> Debian has for a long time put Exim as default MTA.
> It has a long relationship with Exim.
> What is wrong with Debian for Exim (configuration)?

Nothing wrong at all. It's just the split configuration that I fear. You
must have misunderstood me.
There is a separate list that supports Exim pon Debian, just FYI and I
believe that was necessitated by Debian's split configurations. I recently
helped a friend configure Apache on Debian and man, I wasted so many hours!

--
Best regards,
Odhiambo WASHINGTON,