Re: [exim] rpm for exim with dkim

Autor: Axel Thimm
A: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [exim] rpm for exim with dkim
Hi,

On Thu, Apr 30, 2009 at 09:30:45AM +0100, Graeme Fowler wrote:
> On Thu, 2009-04-30 at 09:21 +0300, Odhiambo ワシントン wrote:
> > ATRPMs ...something like that was said.
>
> There is no package in ATRPMs for RHEL3.
>
> I guess the OP could download the SRPM for RHEL4 or RHEL5 and compile a
> version locally.

the reason there in no rpm for RHEL3 is that it some parts do not
build on RHEL3 and there was very little demand for fixing it.

If you manage to rebuild the srpms on RHEL3 and want them to get onto
ATrpms, please send me the patches you add.
--
Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net