Re: [exim] reverse dns check

Autor: Terry ( 1stKMH )
A: Exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [exim] reverse dns check
Hi, I'm the one who posted the rdns acl some time ago.
What I did to avoid false positives is to extract from this list in
here (http://phpweby.com/software/ip2country) the countries I receive
most of the legit mail, reducing it to /24 or larger nets.
After that you some thousands of entries that skip this acl improving
greatly the false positives problem.

Also, doing a whois, you can get the ip range of that isp.
whois 69.56.235.170

CIDR: 69.56.128.0/17
This way you can trust the big block of ips from the planet.com

Hope it helps

Thats a great help thank you I would like to stick with it if possible.
I have only had two phone calls this week so if I can do some more
whitelisting things should be ok