Re: [exim] (no subject)

Author: Mr David Robertson
To: Graeme Fowler
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] (no subject)
Hi,

No I have made no changes to exim but FreeBSD has been patched using the
new binary update tool. Though I do not recall having applied any
updates during the last week or two.

So far a I have applied the latest patches to FreeBSD bringing it to
7.1-p4, rebooted and dumped the exim db files and so far this looks to
have stabilised the system but then it was stable for some time before
this problem occurred.

David