[exim] omit sender verification to certain IPs - possible?

Author: Torsten Luettgert
To: exim-users
Subject: [exim] omit sender verification to certain IPs - possible?
Hello all,

we've been using sender verification callouts for a while now,
and it still kills a lot of spam.

But alas, in these modern times, there are honeypot addresses
which sometimes appear as sender addresses in spam and cause our
box to be blacklisted because it tries to verify the address.
This is mainly uceprotect. I won't comment on them here.

Ok, now here's the question after all this build-up: can I skip
sender verification for certain IP addresses? I can of course
filter by the IP of the sending host, but that's not what I want -
I want to skip the verify if the target is one of those honeypot
addresses.

Thanks,
Torsten