[exim] How can i deliver all incoming and outgoing mail

Author: Md.Azizul Huq
To: exim-users
Subject: [exim] How can i deliver all incoming and outgoing mail
Dear System,
                  Recently I configured exim-mail server by binary
file.Everything is running nice but i am facing problem some complex mail
aliasing problem.i need to configure to sent extra copy of all incoming &
outgoing  mail in three email address.but when outside domain will send
email in this three email address directly they will not be able to see each
other's email.I am really very nervous to configure it.Would you please help
me.....How may possible to configure this mailing procedure....please send
me a real example....

Thanks
--
Md.Azizul Huq