Re: [pcre-dev] pcre help required

Author: Aakash Jain
To: pcre-dev
Subject: Re: [pcre-dev] pcre help required
Thanks Philip...

If you can tell me one thing that would be very helpful for me.
I want to know that "is there any function in pcre distribution that can
generate random strings from regular expression(pcre) which are satisfied by
regular expression ?"

For ex. if regular expression is "abc{5}[a-z]?bcc"
then the function should generate :
abcccccbcc
abcccccgbcc
abccccczbcc
.
.
.

If it is not there, then can we use pcre_compile function to generate
strings ?

Thanks
Aakash