Re: [exim] Add recipient in ACL

Author: Mike Cardwell
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Add recipient in ACL
Dan_Mitton@??? wrote:

> Is it possible to add recipients in an ACL??
>
> What I want to do is for certain messages, discard all of the real
> recipients and add in an alternate recipient. Only want one copy to the
> alternate, no matter how many initial recipients. Doesn't have to be in
> an ACL. Anything that will work is great.

"accept" the first recipient, and "discard" all further recipients in
the rcpt_acl. You can see a count of how many recipients have been
accepted thus far by refering to $recipients_count

Then in the routers, you can just use a redirect router to redirect the
message to the new address.

--
Mike Cardwell
(https://secure.grepular.com/) (http://perlcv.com/)