[exim] smart hosts per domain

Author: Adrian Baxter
To: exim-users
Subject: [exim] smart hosts per domain
Hi,

I have a rented server sitting with an isp and its using exim to manage
mail services, I'd like to configure it to use a managed external smart
host service to scan the mail sent to and from the domain for viruses &
spam. I have multiple domains on this server and I'd like to be able to
set the smart host usage on a per domain level if possible.

If one domain sends to another domain that also exists on the same
server I'd like to force it to send it via the external smart host.

Is this possible with exim, do you need more information, let me know if
you can help?