Re: [exim] Stripping attachments on malware condition,

Author: Dan_Mitton
To: Exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Stripping attachments on malware condition,
James,

I would like to be able to do your scenarios #1 as well. Have you been
able to get this working? And, maybe scenario 1+, I'd like to remove the
blocked attachment, and replace it with some text stating something like
'The attached file "foo" is of a blocked file type and has been remove.'

Any thoughts or direction would be great.

Thanks,

Dan