Re: [exim] address rewriting of To: header

Author: Søren Dam
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] address rewriting of To: header
2009/4/6 Søren Dam <post@???>

> Im a newbie to exim and i have this urgent problem
> We have som comstumers that insist to send mail to your symstem as bcc. We
> have a backend system that wil have to use the To: header to process the
> mail. They send to alle kinds of aderesses and we,ve set up a catch-all
> e-mail to handle that. I need to take the adress from the recieved header
> and rewrite:

Thanks to Eli i solved the problem with the headers. Now i discovered that
if the user sends a message to several addresses that all hits the catchall
adress , i only get one mail delivered in the catchall mailbox. I realize
this is the normal behaviour of any MTA , but i need to bypass it so i get
get one mail delivered for every user specified in the mail. Can that be
done?

I set the headers rewriting in transport and redirecting to the catchall
user in virtual domains.

/Søren