Re: [exim] celaning up header comments

Author: Odhiambo Washington
To: Randy Bush
CC: exim users
Subject: Re: [exim] celaning up header comments
On Thu, Apr 2, 2009 at 8:32 AM, Randy Bush <randy@???> wrote:

> sorry, this is a really sick one.
>
> for an mua, i use wanderlust under emacs and use bbdb as the address
> book maintainer.  bbdb views
>     "Bob Jones" <bob@???>
> as different from
>    "'Bob Jones'" <bob@???>

> i am trying to get the time to hack bbdb, but it's not an easy hack.
>
> is there some cute way to hack this in the local delivery?

Wait a moment... the names seems different, but only for the fact that the
second one has extra characters, but really, Exim does not deliver mail
based on names, but addresses.
Unless I don't understand your question, it really has nothing to do with
Exim's functionality.
Sorry ol man! I hope this was not a late arrival of the April fool's thing.

--
Best regards,
Odhiambo WASHINGTON,