Re: [exim] DKIM

Author: Phil Pennock
To: Mr David Robertson
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] DKIM
On 2009-03-29 at 22:01 +0100, Mr David Robertson wrote:
> To update.
>
> The DKIM docs say "The query string should be a domain or DKIM identity"
> I think the option I want to use is a DKIM identity.
> The docs do not say how this is possible.
> It may be the i= option that I need to use.

If you assume only one DKIM-Signature: header, then:
${sg{${extract{d}{$h_DKIM-Signature:}}}{;}{}}
gets you the d field.

The i field isn't something I've seen set yet, but that's possibly just
a case of how little I've been looking.

There are a number of known issues with Exim's current (experimental)
DKIM support; Tom Kistner has been working on a complete overhaul,
replacing the use of libdkim with self-contained DKIM support, designed
for Exim. I'm eagerly awaiting the results of his work. :)

-Phil