Re: [exim] Routing mail to different internal server

Author: John Burnham
To: 'Conrad Lawes'
CC: exim-users@exim.org
Subject: Re: [exim] Routing mail to different internal server

> One more question:
>
> Where do I place the manualroute in the exim config file so
> that Exim will route mail to Sendmail server by default if
> a user is not found in the (Zimbra) lookup table?

Routers are run in the order they appear in the Exim config file.

You could also try using the lsearch* lookup and have as a final entry in your file

*: 10.0.0.1

ie if you haven't matched anything up until now in the file, then all other local_parts go to 10.0.0.1

Here's a bit in the docs that explains lsearch* lookups a little:

http://www.exim.org/exim-html-current/doc/html/spec_html/ch09.html#SECTdefaultvaluelookups

Hope that helps. Again, if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.
John