Re: [exim] Auto Purge of specific mail

Author: Nigel Metheringham
To: cfaust-dougot
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Auto Purge of specific mail

On 25 Mar 2009, at 13:09, cfaust-dougot wrote:

> I'm using SA and SpamBox to have all the tagged spam messages get
> added to a SPAM folder on the server.
>
> My question is, can someone help me or point the way to some help in
> getting a process in place that can traverse all these domains and
> delete any mail in the spam directory that is older then 60 days?

This is not an exim question - you have delivered the mail into some
destination directory/structure, and so it is outside the remit of
what exim can cope with.

You need to look at the tools for dealing with delivered mail - these
tools will depend on whatever format your delivered mail is stored in.

Sorry to be unhelpful, but this is outside the remit of both exim and
this mailing list, and would not be possible to answer in any case
without further knowledge of your delivered mail spool.

    Nigel.

--
[ Nigel Metheringham             Nigel.Metheringham@??? ]