Re: [exim] access to bcc headers

Author: Raphael Bauduin
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] access to bcc headers
> Thanks all for your input.
> I'll look at the use of $recipient, taking note of the remarks about it.

For those interested, here's what I did:

- in the system filter, add a header with the value set to $recipients:
headers add "X-All-Recipients: $recipients"

- in all transport, except the system_filter_file_transport as it is
the system filter that saves the mail in the user's sent items, I
remove the header:
headers_remove = "X-All-Recipients"

The most annoying part in this setup is that I need to remove headers
in all transports. (any way to remove a header in all but one
transport?)
User don't have the exact bcc list, but they can find out to who this
mail was sent.

Thanks again for the input

Raphaël